THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING LORD ABBETT
Our service team is currently processing your request. If you have any
questions please contact the Lord Abbett Services Center at (877) 762-3375
Most Popular Article
Practice ManagementShould Disaster Victims Tap 401(k)s for Home Repairs?September 20, 2017Early withdrawals from employer-sponsored plans can derail retirement, but may be necessary.Next Page
Terms & ConditionsX
- You are a successful financial consultant that markets securities, including the Lord Abbett Family of Funds;
- We have developed the Lord Abbett Intelligence System (the "Intelligence System"), a state of the art information resource that we make available to a limited community of broker/dealers through the Internet at a secure Web site (the "LAIS Site"); and
- Purpose of the Intelligence System.
The Intelligence System is intended to be an information resource that you may use to contribute to your business research. The Intelligence System is for broker/dealer use only; it is not to be used with the public in oral, written or electronic form. The information on the Intelligence System and LAIS Site is for your information only and is neither the tax, legal or investment advice of Lord Abbett or its third-party sources nor their recommendation to purchase or sell any security.
- Your Privileges.
- Personal Use. Your use of the Intelligence System is a nontransferable privilege granted by us to you and that we may deny, suspend or revoke at any time, with or without cause or notice.
- Access to and Use of the Intelligence System. The User ID and password (together, an "Access ID") issued by us to you (as subsequently changed by you from time to time) is for your exclusive access to and use of the Intelligence System. You will: (a) be responsible for the security and use of your Access ID, (b) not disclose your Access ID to anyone and (c) not permit anyone to use your Access ID. Any access or use of the Intelligence System through the use of your Access ID will be deemed to be your actions, for which you will be responsible.
- Required Technology.
You must provide, at your own cost and expense, the equipment and services necessary to access and use the Intelligence System. At any time, we may change the supporting technology and services necessary to use the Intelligence System.
- Availability. We make no guarantee that you will be able to access the Intelligence System at any given time or that your access will be uninterrupted, error-free or free from unauthorized security breaches.
- Rights in Data.
- Your Conduct in the Use of the Intelligence System.
- Remove, obscure or alter any notice, disclaimer or other disclosure affixed to or contained within the Intelligence System, including any copyright notice, trademark and other proprietary rights notices and any legal notices regarding the data, content or information provided through the Intelligence System.
- Create a hyperlink to, frame or use framing techniques to enclose any information found anywhere on the LAIS Site without our express prior written consent.
- Impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent his or her affiliation with any person in connection with any use of the Intelligence System.
- Breach or attempt to breach the security of the Intelligence System or any network, servers, data, or computers or other hardware relating to or used in connection with the Intelligence System; nor (b) use or distribute through the Intelligence System software or other tools or devices designed to interfere with or compromise the privacy, security or use of the Intelligence System by others or the operations or assets of any person.
- Violate any applicable law, including, without limitation, any state federal securities laws.
- Your Representations and Warranties.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
General Disclaimers. THE INTELLIGENCE SYSTEM, THE LAIS SITE AND ALL DATA, INFORMATION AND CONTENT ON THE LAIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE PRECEDING SENTENCE, LORD ABBETT, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, THIRD-PARTY SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "LORD ABBETT GROUP") EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE LAIS SITE, THE INTELLIGENCE SYSTEM, AND THE DATA, INFORMATION AND CONTENT PRESENTED THERE ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE LORD ABBETT GROUP WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY (A) ERRORS OR INACCURACIES IN THE DATA, CONTENT AND INFORMATION ON THE LAIS SITE AND THE INTELLIGENCE SYSTEM OR (B) ANY TERMINATION, SUSPENSION, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICES, OR DELAYS IN THE OPERATION OF THE LAIS SITE OR THE INTELLIGENCE SYSTEM.
Disclaimer Regarding Investment Research. THE INTELLIGENCE SYSTEM INCORPORATES DATA, CONTENT AND INFORMATION FROM VARIOUS SOURCES THAT WE BELIEVE TO BE ACCURATE AND RELIABLE. HOWEVER, THE LORD ABBETT GROUP MAKES NO CLAIMS, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS OR TRUTHFULNESS OF SUCH DATA, CONTENT AND INFORMATION. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INDEPENDENTLY VERIFYING YOUR INVESTMENT RESEARCH PRIOR TO FORMING YOUR INVESTMENT DECISIONS OR RENDERING INVESTMENT ADVICE. THE LORD ABBETT GROUP WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INVESTMENT DECISION MADE BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON BASED UPON THE DATA, CONTENT AND INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE INTELLIGENCE SYSTEM OR ON THE LAIS SITE.
- Limitations on Liability.
- Miscellaneous Provisions.
Lord, Abbett & Co.
90 Hudson Street
Jersey City, N.J. 07302-3973
We may give you notice by conventional mail or electronic mail addressed to the last mail or electronic mail address transmitted by you to us.